Trainer Recognition Award
A new award is being launched for the 10th Anniversary year of the Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine to celebrate excellent training in Critical Care and to acknowledge our hard working trainers. We are asking Trainees to nominate an ICM trainer (i.e. ICM Regional Advisor, ICM Faculty Tutor, Educational Supervisor or Clinical Supervisor) who has contributed significantly to training and/or trainee welfare.
The 2020 FICM Trainer Award aims to recognise the unsung trainers who are helping to develop future doctors in Critical Care.
Does your trainer:
- Have a willingness to share skills, knowledge and expertise
- Have an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Contribute to the wellbeing of trainees
- Provide constructive feedback and guidance
- Motivate all around them
- Listen to and promote the voice of trainees
- Have the respect of colleagues and others throughout the organisation
- Engage positively with training
- Act as an inspiring role model
Nomination window has now closed. We recieved many brilliant submissions regonising the work of lot of excellent ICM trainers .After reviewing all submissions, the panel awarded the Trainer Award to Dr Andy Campbell. Congratulations Andy!