Onboarding for new ICM CCT trainees
Welcome to the ICM programme.
This page contains useful information for trainees that have been appointed to the ICM CCT training programme and includes how to complete your registration with the Faculty. Please read the FICM Guidance document first before you start to complete your ICM CCT Trainee Form.
In order to have access to the ICM ePortfolio you will need to register with the Faculty.
We would ideally like your registration form to be signed by your ICM RA and TPD. However, we appreciate you might struggle to obtain these signatures due to the prioritisation of clinical practice in response to COVID-19. If you can obtain at least one of the signatures that will be sufficient to process your form. Please send to: email@example.com and we will process accordingly.
When completing the form please note the following;
PARTS 1, 2 & 3
- All fields must be completed
- Training Year – this means, CT1, CT2, ST1, ST2
- Post – either Full Time or Part Time. If the latter, then please provide your percentage of Less Than Full Time working in the box
- Place – the name of the hospital you did your training
- Start and Finish dates – please provide full dates (dd/mm/yyyy) as instructed
- Input all your ICM training placements
- We will accept typed names
- Details of ICM Regional Advisors (RAs) can be found here.
For contact details of ICM RAs and ICM Training Programme Directors (TPDs) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights and privileges of ICM CCT Trainees
Trainee membership confers the following rights and privileges:
- to be nominated for election to be the Trainee Representative of the Faculty
- to vote in Faculty elections for the Trainee Representative of the Faculty
- to receive copies of the Faculty newsletter
- to attend available Faculty events
- to benefit from the arrangements organised by the Faculty for participating in training and assessment
- receiving the TOTUM PRO card. If you would like to register for this please e-mail email@example.com
Please note that there are no post nominals associated with trainee membership of the Faculty.
Trainee Registration Fees
The subscription rate for trainee membership can be found HERE. Trainee anaesthetists paying an annual training fee to the Royal College of Anaesthetists will have their subscription date (either April or October) alternated with their College payment. All other applicants will have a subscription date dependent on when their application form is received.
Subscriptions last from the billing dates of April to April and October to October and are not time limited depending on the financial year.