Requests are submitted to the Faculty by research-active members regarding the distribution of surveys relating to intensivists and their practice. Whilst the Faculty does not directly distribute external surveys, we will advertise them on this page and in our established member communications, subject to approval.
Members wishing to submit a survey should closely follow the guidance on this page.
UK doctor's awareness and perception of climate change policy in healthcare
This survey will feed into a dissertation on the awareness of UK Doctors of climate change policy, and how best it can be implemented in the future. Climate change is a health emergency, and will require collective action on multiple levels of organisation and governance. It is important in this study to get a mixture of training levels and specialities to better represent the medical profession’s perceptions.
Survey Submission Guidelines
- Approved surveys are shared as links on this webpage or electronically as part of established FICM communication channels – only apply if your project is using an online survey tool
- The scheduling of all survey distribution and the inclusion of specific surveys is at the FICM's discretion
- Please be aware that the FICM also runs its own surveys of members and your project may clash with ongoing FICM work
- There may also be a number of surveys awaiting distribution and your project timescales may not line up with FICM capacity
- The FICM will not bulk email its members with a message specific to your survey, nor will it coordinate physical mail-outs of survey materials
- Applicants with fixed data collection time-frames should plan several weeks’ lead-in time for any submission to accommodate review by FICM clinical leads, plus any changes required by the reviewers to the survey contents
- Pleaese return completed Survey Application Forms to email@example.com.
Whilst the FICM has agreed to circulate the links for these surveys for the interest of its members, unless otherwise noted, FICM is not part of the survey teams nor official sponsors of any of these research projects.
Any queries related to these surveys should be directed to the survey team, not FICM.