National Association of ACCPs (NaACCP)
The National Association of Advanced Critical Care Practitioners (NaACCP) was founded at the 1st National ACCP Conference in June 2013 hosted by the FICM.
Purpose of the group
- Ensure representation and effective communication between ACCPs and the Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine (FICM)
- Support a strategic vision and generate consensus opinion relating to ACCP training and clinical practice
- Formulating recommendations/consensus decision statements that impact on ACCP issues
- Provide ACCP leadership where-by organisations, professional bodies and/or others can consult and/or gain an ACCP opinion regarding ACCP practice
- Provide advice and resources on selection and recruitment of ACCPs as a workforce solution for critical care units
- Influence, contribute to and review strategies and policies that impact upon ACCP issues as appropriate and provide a timely response
- Act as point of contact to discuss issues around ACCP recruitment, training, education, practice and CPD
- Develop and maintain a database of ACCPs trained and in training
- Provide a forum and mechanism to share successes or problem areas and to provide peer support.
Stay in touch
We aim to keep you updated on all ACCP news and events.
We are also keeping an up-to-date membership database of all current UK ACCP’s (trainee and qualified).
- Sadie Louise Diamond Fox - Newcastle
- Helen Lyall - NHS Lothian
Do you have any questions?
If you would like to know more about the NaACCP, please email us.